Online Reputation Management
Do you have any idea how many bad reviews you or your business have online? You should! Your online reputation is your image on the internet. Online reputation management (ORM) is about improving or restoring your name or your brand’s good standing. This is by countering, weakening or eliminating the negative material found on the internet – defeating it with more positive material to improve your credibility and consumer’s trust in you.
Why is Online Reputation Management so Important to Your Business?
Fact: 80% of consumers changed a purchase decision due to a bad review they read online. What will they read about you or your business? While you can’t please all the people all the time, believe it or not, you can repair negative reviews. Today’s consumers are more informed than ever before. Just one bad review, blog post or comment can gravely affect your target market’s purchasing decision. Search engine results and social media pick up on information written about you or your company and it’s pretty easy to find. That’s why it’s critical to monitor your online reputation and be proactive in countering any negative material regarding you, your business, brand and/or products or services.
- 44% of adults online have searched for information about someone whose services or advise they seek in a professional capacity, like a doctor, lawyer or plumber.
- 50% of ALL internet users over the age of 18 have left a negative review online.
- 59% of internet users considered customer reviews to be more valuable than expert reviews.
- 71% of online consumers trust other consumer reviews, making it the most widely read consumer-generated content.
- 78% of internet users conduct product research online; they believe reviews are the most credible form of advertising.
- 80% of people surveyed changed a purchase decision due to a negative review they read online.
- 92% deemed customer reviews as “extremely” or “very” helpful.
- Improving the ranking of existing web pages with positive content
- Genuine customer review posting
- Press releases and articles
- Social networking
- Requesting removal of unwanted content or web pages from web masters
- Proactively responding to issues and criticisms before they become difficult to control
Summary of What We Do
Research and Analysis
Before we can start ORM efforts for your business, we need to determine the current state of your reputation. We will conduct reputation and keyword research for you so that we know what appears about your business when prospects search for a particular keyword. Under this service we can also set up a single blog or natural link network, depending on what’s more applicable. Content creation may be required but we can also provide that for you.
Competitor Backlink Analysis
We will also carry our research to analyze your competition and their online reputation. You need to know where you stand alongside your competitors as this also affects your online reputation. We will use competitive link finder and integrative link placement research tools.
Don’t just post positive reviews on your website. Make them available for everyone to see. You can submit genuine customer reviews about your product, service, or business and we will post them for you. These reviews are posted in authoritative web properties so that they are able to surpass negative reviews in search results. Our focus is to “push down’ negative reviews and highlight positive comments about you or your business.
SMO Profile Creation and Optimization
We will set up your social media accounts, particularly Facebook and Twitter. For Facebook, we can create a personal profile or a business page. We can optimize your accounts with tweets and page updates, by joining groups, and by participating in discussions. We can customize your social network account URL in accordance with your branding initiatives.
Social Media Boosting
Imagine SMO profile creation and optimization on steroids. This is a recurring service that will ensure your social accounts will be rich with activity meant to improve your online reputation. Apart from updates, groups and discussions, we can also acquire friends and followers for you.
We provide on-page and off-page content generation such as press releases, article and blog articles. This content is optimized with the correct application of links, anchor texts and keyword usage. Users like valuable content and so search engines put much weight on content in their algorithms. The more useful the content you have on your web pages, the higher your web pages will rank on search engines and the better your reputation will be.
Examples of Techniques We Use:
Fill out our contact form now or call us at
706-306-9285 to inquire about our Online Reputation Management services